This article provides information on how to register for a free GFI LanGuard trial and request a trial license key for a new customer. It will also help you to find out the trial license limitations and team to reach out with queries to extend the limits.
1. Install GFI LanGuard on a new machine, and enter your new trial license key.
2. Reinstall OS on the current machine, and then install GFI LanGuard entering the new trial license key.
For the new or potential customers, GFI LanGuard offers a free trial with full functionality of the product. Follow the steps below to obtain your trial license key.
IMPORTANT: Trial requests are to be performed by customers only. This process refers the trial request information to Sales to generate leads.
Navigate to the All GFI products page.
Locate the GFI LanGuard and select Try Now.
- Fill out the form with Business Email, First Name, and Last Name.
Fill out the form with Company Size, Telephone, Country, and State, and accept the terms of service.
- Click Continue.
- Create Password and click Start my free trial.
- You will arrive at the GFI LanGuard download page with a few helpful links.
The trial license key will be emailed to you on the email address provided.
The trial license key is all you need to test the product. Proceed with the installation.