Feature Enhancements (v12.5)
- Refreshed main desktop application icons
- UI Gauge refresh in windows and reports
- Flattened all Report Charts
- Scan via Hostname (support for networks where NTLM is disabled)
- Refactored reports to be in line with the latest PCI-DSS specifications.
Defects Resolved (v12.5)
- Performance improvements on all reports (Central Management Console)
- Sending an email to Office 356 fails
- Scanning does not work with NTLM disabled
- Central Management Console fails if only TLS 1.2 is active
- Generating a scheduled report with filtered targets fails
- Auto remediation happening on groups where it is disabled
Release Notes Archive
The GFI website maintains information about all supported product editions/versions. This information includes release notes with the description of new features, improvements, and fixes for errors identified in earlier releases.
Refer to this page to learn more about older GFI LanGuard editions and their release notes.
This table will be gradually populated as new issues get identified.
|Issue Description||Jira ID||Fixed-In Version|