Version 12.7: Released: May 3, 2022
- Upgrade Apache httpd to the latest version, 2.4.53
- Script responsible for discovering Log4j Vulnerability not finding vulnerability.
- AntiSpyware Windows Defender disabled vulnerability showing even with Symantec Endpoint Security Installed.
- Windows 11 machines are detected as Windows 10 machines.
Version 12.6: Released: February 10, 2022
- Improved support for patches for Windows Server 2012 R2
- Upgraded version of 7-zip installed with GFI LanGuard
- Apache update to latest version 2.4.51
- GFI LanGuard setup fails on Windows Server 2019 with SQL Server 2019
- Resolved wrong username or password when scanning CentOS 7.8
- Not recognizing Missing Security Updates in Ubuntu 20.04
- The System cannot find the specified path" when Russian characters present in file path
- Resolved CMS sync issues with the LanGuard console
- Download patch size does not match with the expected file size
- Patch Auto Deployment filter is not working correctly
- Most vulnerable computers not being reported by "Network Security Overview" report
- The customer's Full audit report is missing the Computer Service tag on some devices
- Patch Auto-Download limited to 247 products - Not saving changes
- Add Filter Properties dialogue box in wrong language
- Network Vulnerability Level gauge is small if LG installed in Japanese
- Japanese LanGuard Alternative Credentials Status tab is empty (properties)
- Auditing Policies Configuration Wizard doesn't appear in Japanese
- Network security history report in Italian LanGuard not working
- Fixed alerting options page not showing correct data
- Fixed vulnerability in used log4net.dll
Release Notes Archive
The GFI website maintains information about all supported product editions/versions. This information includes release notes with the description of new features, improvements, and fixes for errors identified in earlier releases.
Refer to this page to learn more about older GFI LanGuard editions and their release notes.
Known issues are problems that have been identified by the support team and escalated to the development team for fixing. If you are having one of these issues, rest assured that we are trying our best to fix them as soon as possible. When known issues get fixed, they are mentioned in the new release notes.
The currently known issues:
- After every LanGuard upgrade, connectivity/remediation issues happen with machines in the Single Label Domain.
- operationsprofiles.7z gets corrupted after program updates and does not get transferred to new agents. Existing agents do not get scanning profile changes.
Jiras associated with known issues: