Users may need to filter devices in the Computer Tree based on specific parameters for monitoring or performing configuration related tasks. This article shares information for using the Advanced filtering option under the filter option in the Computer Tree.
Advanced filtering allows users to dig a bit deeper and filter by specific properties within the search or scan results. Follow these steps to filter results for a particular computer or group using advanced filtering:
- Click Filter, in the Computer Tree window.
- Click Advanced filtering...
- From the Advanced Filtering dialog, click Add.
- Select the filter property to restrict.
- Click Next.
- Select the condition and key in the condition value.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps for each condition and click OK.