GFI LanGuard dashboard is the central window for managing all tasks for individual devices or groups in LanGuard. This article shares general information for using this dashboard.
The LanGuard dashboard allows you to get a quick glimpse of the Vulnerability level of any device or group. It shares the status of tasks, services, or issues faced by an individual device or a group of devices. For example, you can track how many devices in a group do not have agents installed to take appropriate action.
- Monitor all computers managed by GFI LanGuard.
- Manage scan targets by adding, editing or removing computers, domains, and workgroups.
- Deploy agents on scan targets and configure their settings.
- Configure computer credentials.
- Configure auto-remediation options.
- Configure recurrent network discovery on the managed domains, workgroups and OUs (Organizational Units).
- Trigger security scans or refresh scan information.
- Analyze computer security state and audit details.
- Jump to suitable locations by clicking on security sensors and charts.
General Process of Using the LanGuard Dashboard
Follow these general steps to use the dashboard for accessing information or performing any tasks on a device or a group:
- Go to Dashboard.
- Select a device or group from the Computer Tree panel.
- Click on tabs within the LanGuard dashboard to perform different tasks and monitor the selected device, workgroup, or OU.
Note: By default, the dashboard always opens with the Overview tab, as seen in the screenshot above.