The “Cancel selected deployment” option is enabled in only two situations:
- The deployment task status is “Scheduled” (the time has not come yet for that deployment task to begin execution)
- All 3 of the following conditions are met:
- The deployment task status is “Running…” or “Incomplete” (the task has begun execution, but is not finished yet)
- There are computers on which the deployment is re-scheduled
- None of the computers have the deployment status of “incomplete”
For any other deployment task status the “Cancel selected deployment” option is disabled.