This article guides you on how to toggle GFI LanGuard Agent Discovery and Deployment Settings.
Automatic Agent Deployment relates to the Automatic Detection and Deployment of GFI LanGuard Agents within a network. To toggle these agent settings, see below:
- Within the GFI LanGuard Console, open Dashboard.
- Click the Group icon and ensure that the grouping is set to Domain and Organizational Unit (Default).
- In the Network Listing of devices, right-click on the domain or OU desired for edit, then select Properties:
To Toggle Agent Auto-discovery Settings:
- Select Network Discovery and check or uncheck the box 'Check automatically for new machines in this group'.
To Toggle Automatic Agent Deployment:
- Select Agent Status, then click 'Enable automatic agents deployment' to start deploying the agent(s).
- To turn off Automatic Agent Deployment, click Remove all agents.
- To Toggle Agent Auto-discovery Settings: