This article guides you on how to collect troubleshooter logs from GFI LanGuard for issues related to the Central Management Server.
Collecting the Log Files
- Collect the log files from:
- C:\ProgramData\GFI\LanGuard 12\Cache\datacentralization
- C:\ProgramData\GFI\LanGuard 12 Server\DebugLogs
- Compress in a zip file and name it as your case number
Upload Files via FTP
- Open a new Windows Explorer window and navigate to:
- Go to File > Login As, or right-click on the window and click Login and enter the following credentials:
- Drag or copy and paste the zipped log files into the blank pane.
- Once the uploads have finished, send an email to your GFI Support representative with the name used for the zip files.
If Unable to Upload Files via FTP
- Go to WeTransfer.
- Enter your email address on both Email To and Your Email fields.
- Add the zipped log files and click Transfer to upload the files.
- An email is sent to your Inbox with the file transfer information.
- Send the WeTransfer download link to your GFI Support representative.