This article provides the steps to export a list of users for the entire network or limited by the individual OUs (Organization Units), or custom Groups.
LanGuard allows you to export a user list report limited by specific devices, groups, OU, OS, attribute groups, etc. This can be used for auditing purposes, for example, to find users they are not expected outside of certain subgroups, or who are still using the old unsupported OS.
A list of users can be exported using the steps below:
- Launch the GFI LanGuard console.
- Go to the Dashboard tab.
- Select the Entire Network, OU, or Group node on the left pane.
- On the top menu, select System Information.
- Under the System Information Types section, select Users.
- Once the users are enumerated, click on one of the icons (on the top-right side) to export the list as either a .pdf, .xls, or .html.