A scheduled report run against the entire network does not cover all computers, but only a subset of computers.
- The entire network contains 100 computers and all have been fully scanned and are licensed
- The generated report file only contains the results for 5 computers
- LanGuard 2011
- Using an SQL database
Note: The following procedure covers manual deletion of data from the database. If followed incorrectly this could result in data loss.
- Close the LanGuard console and stop its service
- Ensure that there is a current backup of the database
- Start the SQL Management Studio
- Open a query against the 'LNSSScanResults10' database
- Run the query: SELECT * FROM [Selection]
- If the query returns 0 rows stop the procedure
- If the query returns 1 or more rows run the query: DELETE FROM [Selection]
- Start the LanGuard service again
Temporary data in the '[Selection]' table of the database was not cleared properly.