This article describes the process to follow in order to create a new SQL database in GFI LanGuard.
- Open the GFI LanGuard server console and click on the Configuration tab.
- Select Database Maintenance Options from the menu on the left.
- Click on Database backend settings.
- In the bottom section of the properties window, change the Database Name field and click on Apply.
- Select Yes to the warning.
- After the services are stopped and the database is updated, you should see the updated Database Name listed in the properties. Click OK, then click OK again to restart the application.