The Computer Tree panel in GFI LanGuard Dashboard allows users to filter, group, and search specific devices that you may need to monitor or perform tasks on. This article shares information about using features available in this panel.
The Computer Tree resides in the left side panel of the dashboard and lists:
- OUs (Organizational Units)
- Individual Machines
- Mobile Devices
Along with the browsing option to find and select devices for monitoring or performing tasks on, you may also:
- Filter devices based on specific parameters.
- Group devices in different ways.
- Search specific machines, workgroups, or OUs (Organizational Units).
- Add devices to your LanGuard Computer Tree.
- Sync devices with Active Directory.