GFI LanGuard allows machines to be added in a number of ways.
This article guides you on how to add a machine to the GFI LanGuard console using the IP address range.
- Open the GFI LanGuard console and go to Scan.
- Choose the ellipsis button next to the Scan Target field.
- Key in a name for the group.
- Click the hyperlink Add new rule.
- Change the drop down to IP address range is.
- Set up the IP address range to be scanned.
- Click OK twice.
- Choose the Network Discovery scan profile.
- Make sure the credentials being used are correct for the IP addresses desired.
- Click Scan.