Versions / Builds AffectedLanGuard 2011 SR2 build 20111128
Problem SummaryVulnerability definitions will only be exported, if they are enabled in the "Full Scan" profile.
TT / JIRAIDLANGUARD-95
How to IdentifyConfirm with the customer (or by loading the customer's operationsprofiles.mdb in a test server) that the vulnerability definitions are not enabled in the Full Scan profile.
lanss_v102_configtools.csv would not show the export of the vulnerabilities in question.
Workaround / Fix DetailsA. On the first installation of GFI LanGuard:
1. Enable the needed vulnerability check in the Full Scan profile
2. Export the configuration into a file
3. Disable the needed vulnerability check in the Full Scan profile
B. On another installation of GFI LanGuard:
1. Import the configuration from that file
2. Disable the needed vulnerability check in the Full Scan profile
Solved in LanGuard 2012
Required ActionsApply the workaround