After starting agent diagnostics it is failing at step 1 Checking connection with the agent with error code 2202
- GFI LanGuard
- All supported platforms
Add the account that is running on the GFI LanGuard server for GFI LanGuard Attendant service on the client machines Local Security Policy to Log on as a Service.
- Go to Start > Run and type secpol.msc and press Enter.
- Expand Local Policies.
- Select User Rights Assignment.
- Scroll down till you see Log on as a service.
- Right-click it and go to Properties.
- Click Add User or Group and add that account there.
- Click Apply and OK and close out of the Local Security Policy.
- Apply the changes.
- Open a command prompt and type GPupdate /force and press Enter.
The account used for authentication with the agent has insufficient rights on the client machine.