This guide will walk you through the steps of submitting a new ticket to reach our support in the help center.
- Support tickets are now created Through GFI LanGuard Support Chat - ATLAS
- Open the Contact Us page, or click the chatbot icon to start the chat.
- Check the article: How to Make the Best Use of GFI LanGuard ATLAS Support Chat
- Explain the issue clearly and concisely, using relevant keywords for ATLAS to reference. Check the solutions suggested by ATLAS - do not simply start the chat with "need live agent" and ignore ATLAS's responses.
- ATLAS will search the knowledge base as well as key points from the past tickets on the same topic to answer your query. If it fails to provide the needed information in the first reply, it might still provide other valuable information when you click "No, it did not help."
- Even if the issue is complex and requires an in-depth review by a support agent, ATLAS may still share valuable information about your request which you can leverage for a faster resolution rather than passively waiting for support.
- It is also likely that the support team will provide you with information already provided by ATLAS during the chat.
- If ATLAS fails to address your request after confirming that you have a valid query, a chat with a live agent is initiated automatically.
- If no live agent is available at the time of the chat, a new ticket will be automatically created by ATLAS.
You will start a live chat with an agent, or you will receive a ticket number through your email for tracking.