You want to use LanGuard to deploy one of the previous Windows 10 Build Feature Updates but the LanGuard console remediation only shows the latest Feature Update.
This article provides information on how to address the issue and to download and deploy previous Windows 10 builds to target machines using GFI Languard
Windows 10 Feature updates are available through WSUS which is one of the engines that LanGuard uses. Therefore all the builds should be available for remediation provided that the machine being remediated is not already on this or later version and that the LanGuard program updates are up-to-date.
- Check whether the target machine is already using the required (or later) Windows Feature Update. If it is and you actually want to downgrade to build, for example, from 2004 to 1909, your options are to:
- roll back the install using the Windows 10 Recovery feature, within 10 days after the deployment
- perform a Windows 10 clean install
- If you are not using the latest LanGuard version, Upgrade it, perform a Program Update to receive all the updated definitions, and run a full scan on a target machine.
- If you still do not see the Feature Update you want to deploy, the definition files may have become corrupted. Clean the Updates Repository Folder and Update GFI LanGuard Manually.
Perform a full scan on the machine missing the feature update verify that in the Remediation section you are able now to choose the option to update to the version you wish. If the issue persists, contact GFI LanGuard Support.