You want to add computers from another domain, but it is not expanding in the "Add more computers" Wizard.
When adding computers through the Computer Tree, LanGuard will be attempting to authenticate and discover computers based on the credentials running the GFI LanGuard Attendant service, which may not have access to the second domain. This would lead to the added domain not expanding in the wizard.
If you have already created the domain, you can run the wizard to completion and get an error such as the one below: Could not retrieve computers for workgroup '...'. Reason: The list of servers for this workgroup is not currently available
You will see, nevertheless, that the domain has been added to the Computer Tree and proceed as follows:
- Right-click on the domain added.
- On the General tab, specify the credentials to authenticate with that have the required access on the second domain.
- Click Ok to save the credentials, reopen the properties, and select the Network Discovery tab.
- Click Run Now and computers from the second domain will be discovered.
- Ensure Network Connectivity and Security Permissions for successful LanGuard operations on the computers from the second domain.