You experience issues when LanGuard tries to auto-download a patch whose size is more than 2GB. In the download list, the size of these patches is 2GB, even if the actual file is larger.
This was a known issue for some environments and is fixed by the LanGuard development team. The fix should be already on your server as a part of automatic daily Program Updates, and you can always Update LanGuard Server Manually to ensure that the fix was downloaded and applied.
If your environment still shows the issue after updating LanGuard, it is because the patch download queue database still has old entries with the wrong file size. Please, clean the download queue and then launch the LanGuard console to rebuild the patch download queue.
Once the patches are downloaded, verify that the size is correct and the download is completed successfully. If the issue persists, contact GFI LanGuard Support and provide a set of logs gathered following the steps below:
- Clean debug log files and enable the debug mode following the first two steps of this article.
- Clean the download queue.
- Start LanGuard and let it download the patches.
- Once the issue occurs (patches appear without size in the download queue list), run the troubleshooter to collect the logs following the remaining directions of the article from step 1.
- Provide the list of the offending file names so we can check for them in the log files.