You may wish to know what third-party software is detected by LanGuard, or if a specific software you want to detect and update throughout the company is supported.
You can find the list of Supported LanGuard Products by following the link: https://www.gfi.com/lannetscan/3pfullreport.asp. If the software is not included in the list, LanGuard will not be able to detect this application.
You may also request for support of a specific software to be added. Please keep in mind that not all applications can be supported by LanGuard. For GFI to provide updates via LanGuard for an application, the following requirements must be met:
- The updates must be freely available
- Old installers must be available for analysis
- It must be silently installable/upgradable without a license or any other dependencies
- It must be a system-level install - not per user
- It must follow basic versioning rules
If the application you are interested in meets the above requirements, please provide us all the relevant details.
Verify that all the information is provided and the above requirements are met. If yes, then follow this article.